Saturday, January 24, 2009

Welcome to Frugal Family Blog!

Welcome to Frugalfamilyblog.com my goal here is to encourage the modern family to appreciate, maintain, and use the items that you already have, and to explore the many different ways to be frugal. I am also on a personal mission to cook good healthy food while being on a small budget. I will be posting my family’s menus and recipes along with my weekly grocery bill totals. I normally spend about $50 per week for grocery and paper goods for my family of four. I am a work at home Mom of two who is tired of the chaotic way that most Americans live and consume. I have decided to work from home on a part-time basis while my Husband works full time outside the home. We have 2 boys, one who is 10 in school and a 2.5 year old. I have been on this adventure for almost a year now and I have discovered many new ways to stretch our hard earned income. I also have an interest in all things green and sustainable. I will post on these topics as they relate to being frugal. I am very excited about starting this blog and I hope that you will come back daily to see what’s new and feel free to make comments and share your ideas and feelings on the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment